How many stuffed animals do you have?

16.2.09

This is Me




I'm just a colorful stuffed little worm. You may not believe it but I have had experience with lots of other animals such as from Australia, the Indian Ocean, Siberia, and lots more. I think big things and have a talent to write. I type with my tail and crawl into my food to eat it. I'm small enough to fit in a human's pocket (at a squeeze) and come alive when they don't see me (let's hope they don't find out about this blog). I have several stories and news to share about my world as a stuffed animal living in a wooden toy box. I hope you come back for more.

4 comments:

  1. Do all stuffies come to life or just you? I am excited to read your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all come to life, and there's over 70 of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wondered what happened to toys when us humans were away. Now I will know

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we have three of your baby Inch cousins at our house.

    ReplyDelete