How many stuffed animals do you have?

18.2.09

News for 2/18/09


Full game!




This is Ho Johnson who had a full game last night bowling.




Last night bowling I saw someone get a strike on his first roll. I asked him how he did it and he replied "it's just luck." I felt a bit jealous because I got 1 pin down on my first roll. On his next roll he got a strike compared to my 6 pins.


As he holds his third ball Ho said "I'm not a turkey so I'll get a turkey."


After Ho got a double he said "I'm not a turkey so I'll get a turkey." He sure did get a turkey and I said "Gobble gobble" when his screen showed a turkey. After he got a ninth I told him "You're not going to get a full game" but he did.



I only got 121 points and Ho got 300. I said "I stunk" to myself as I went home but I knew I didn't. My opponent who wasn't Ho said "Every body's good at something and I am good at Spanish." *


3 days of gloom are over now


In India after a three-day monsoon the animals get out of their broken houses.

In India there had been a three-day monsoon which had killed 12,000 people and now it is over. Someone named Shiu Dhai recalled "हिदिंग इन ओउर हौसेस ठाट वेरे हलफ-स्तान्डिंग वास देवास्तातिंग बेकाउसे विंड्स वेरे गोइंग १२० किलोमेतेर्स पैर अन हौर ।" which meant "Hiding in our half-standing houses was devastating because winds were going at 120 kilometers per an hour."

The most uncomfortable part was when an elephant escaped from the zoo, hid in Shiu Dhai's 'house' and tore it apart. I felt sorry for the people in India and donated $5,000 to them. President Barack Obama declared the government to donate $90,000 to them. *


1 comment:

  1. Good job on the bowling. Did you wear 6 bowling shoes?

    Also, I'm glad to hear of the rescue in India

    ReplyDelete