How many stuffed animals do you have?

17.2.09

News for 2/17/09

Car crash on highway 4500 south.



This is Antlers Smith who was the man (or moose) who made the car crash.

It was a busy day in and out of the toy box today. A soccer player named Antlers Smith was driving west on 4500 south in Brazil when he crashed into a sign that said "Exit 350". Somebody quickly dialed 911 on his cellphone who was 5 yards away from the crash. During the 5 minutes while the ambulance was coming people were kind to Antlers and one person gave him a gauze pad for his cut leg.Luckily no one else was injured but Antlers was carried to the hospital with a broken leg. As Antlers was lifted into an ambulance somebody pointed out the sign exploded and confused people going to exit 350 waited for 20 minutes until the doctor said "Go ahead because that way is exit 350. "

In this picture the doctor lifts Antlers into an ambulance, after Antlers broke a leg.


In the Hospital Antlers said "I took my eyes off the road for too long to find my ringing cellphone, then twiddled the steering wheel too late." The Doctor who everybody called "Doc" said "He'll be there for 50+ more hours if I know what I'm doing."


The Brazil Soccer team suffered a great loss without Antlers, 13-1. The coach who was named Samaria West commented "Winning that game was finding a needle in a haystack. Our talented Goalie will miss the next match against China." *



The bank was robbed for a loss of $1,000,000



The Police (dog) and banker (panda) chase the thief.


Today after the banker woke up he went to the bank as usual but when he went there $1,000,000 was gone. He rubbed his eyes in case it was a dream but it was real. He ran and dialed 911 "nine-one-one nine one-one" he repeated into the speaker. "911 what is the emergency?" the police said. "I'm at the ABC & XYZ bank and we're missing a million bucks." the police replied "the bank does'nt raise deer." "No we're missing $1,000,000" the banker answered looking out the window. 15 minutes later the police stood at the door and they set off.

This is the dog they found on the street

they saw a dog (an alive one silly!) telling some people he was a millionaire and the police questioned him. He was the theif and a chase begun. An hour later they caught him in cuffs and while the police asked the criminal how he robbed the bank the banker pointed a pistol at the theif.

"I went to the bank, examined it and went away. I planned to go at 2:15 a.m. and break in through the window. once I did I broke into the vaults and took $1,000,034.76 because that was all I could find but the coins dropped laeving me with $1,000,006" the theif said.

After they arrested the crook the police recalled "The chase went on for what felt like a million years until I caught the crook." *

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy day in the toy box! I hope Antlers gets the rest and recovery he needs and I hope the Crook dog is put behind bars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is what I call a busy day. Too bad we do not see what goes on at night when everything is supposed to sleep. Look for trails of nightime activity.

    ReplyDelete